Terms & Conditions of Bouncy Castle Hire
- Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 12yrs old. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ON TO THE castle as this may result in damage to the castle. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit. No signs are to be glued taped or hung on the castle at all. No sharp objects are allowed on or near the inflatable. No smoking, BBQ’s or naked flames near the inflatable.
- You (“the Hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring while the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle/Units while it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the castle/unit is in use. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist in getting on and off. The castle cannot be left unattended, and if hired overnight, the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the Bouncy Castle. Children must be prevented from climbing the walls/barriers of the castle/unit. Food, drink glasses, jewelry, belts, and pets are forbidden on all units. It is also recommended spectacles be removed. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the Bouncy Castle, and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face painted can use the castle due to the makeup staining the units. No Party poppers/silly string to be used on the units.
- All units are checked on delivery.
- Only our delivery driver is authorized to collect the Bouncy Castle and under no circumstances should any of the equipment being handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and the electric blower. THE Blower IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off as it can become extremely slippery when wet. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel. A rain cover will be placed over the blower and will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable. In the event the fan overheats or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, please inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Always ensure that the bouncy castle is not overcrowded and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Avoid big and small children from using it at the same time.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one time is as follows: 15′ x 15′ = 8 max, 12′ x 14′ = 6 max, 11′ x 15′ = 6 max 14′ x 8′ ball pond = 5 max, 16′ x 14′ = 6 max, 19’x’12’ slide = 4 max ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You the Hirer must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horseplay. Children are not allowed to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Do not use in high wind or adverse weather HSE allows up to 19/24mph. Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- If you are unsure about anything, please contact us. Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. NC Inflatables cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.============
I confirm that I have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions and agree to hire the
Equipment from NC Inflatables subject to these Terms and Conditions.
………………………………….. …………………………………… ………………………
(Signature) (Print) (Date)